update didn't install properly

Discussion and reporting of known and unknown problems.
RevBob
Cannabis Clodhopper

update didn't install properly

Postby RevBob » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:55 pm

I just went to the Google play store and tried to download the update. It started to download and then jumped to the end. It says it is installed but nothing has changed on my game. Still can't access the outdoor grow and other thing that are supposed to be turned on. Did it not install correctly? If I try to uninstall and reinstall will I lose all my current game info? Any help is appreciated.
Charvel
Bud Breeder

Re: update didn't install properly

Postby Charvel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:51 am

The way i read it is this, the bros added code to add the ABILITY to turn on our weedbus items, and code that allows them to add recipes and whatever, and all they have to do is flip a switch, and we wont have to download from the playstore. Thus, "Database update only". They just havent turned anything on yet. Maybe after the T-mobil folks get stable, we will get these things turned on.
Feel free to use my referral code QAUYHSEV to receive in game bonus weed bucks!

How Do You Grow? Chapter ONE

How Do You Grow? Chapter TWO

Due to signature limitations I have moved drop items lists to my new book.
mhasan
Herb Harvester

Postby mhasan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:44 am

I'm very very exited... waiting to be activated Advance Trimming Scissor, Super Fertilizer & Other Special Items.

I'm saving my Weed Bucks :drunk:
Use My Referral Code: SWKCVNSH
Galaxy Nexus JB 4.2.2
:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
RevBob
Cannabis Clodhopper

Postby RevBob » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:52 am

Yes, there is a weed farmer of update at the Google play store (at least there was two days ago). When I went to download and install it, it started the download real slow. After about a minute, it jumped to the end of the progress bar and said the download was complete, but it didn't change the game any. I understand now that this was an update to get the game ready for the next update, or something like that. Yes, I'm looking forward to the full version too! I'm sure it will be a blast! The Weed Bros. are doing a kick ass job! Keep up the good work! :wfgreenthumb:

Return to “Bugs & Technical Gameplay Issues”