Beta Player Reward Equipment - Sneak Peek

User avatar
Brother Floyd
Site Admin
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:36 pm
Location: Humboldt, CA USA
Contact:

Beta Player Reward Equipment - Sneak Peek

Postby Brother Floyd » Thu May 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Teaser of the unique and special items beta players will receive at end of open beta.

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
mapolo
Shwag Sharecropper
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:34 pm
Location: Holland
Contact:

Re: Beta Player Reward Equipment - Sneak Peek

Postby mapolo » Sat May 21, 2011 3:43 am

Oh yeah,

Bring it on...

Mapolo
User avatar
Herb73
Leaf Laborer
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Beta Player Reward Equipment - Sneak Peek

Postby Herb73 » Tue May 24, 2011 4:13 pm

One looks like a car air fresher :D

Have we got a date for beta end yet ?
User avatar
Brother Floyd
Site Admin
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:36 pm
Location: Humboldt, CA USA
Contact:

Re: Beta Player Reward Equipment - Sneak Peek

Postby Brother Floyd » Tue May 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Herb73 wrote:One looks like a car air fresher :D

Have we got a date for beta end yet ?


We're looking at June 15th, give or take a few days around that date.
User avatar
Herb73
Leaf Laborer
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Beta Player Reward Equipment - Sneak Peek

Postby Herb73 » Wed May 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Cool cheers Brother Floyd
User avatar
sticky
Leaf Laborer
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 10:34 pm
Location: Baltimore, Md
Contact:

Re: Beta Player Reward Equipment - Sneak Peek

Postby sticky » Tue May 31, 2011 6:58 pm

:smoking: Can't wait
Brother Floyd wrote:Teaser of the unique and special items beta players will receive at end of open beta.

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Blackash
Green Gleaner
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Beta Player Reward Equipment - Sneak Peek

Postby Blackash » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 pm

I just joined the game a few days ago, will I be eligible for the special items? Or did. i join to late?
User avatar
Brother Floyd
Site Admin
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:36 pm
Location: Humboldt, CA USA
Contact:

Re: Beta Player Reward Equipment - Sneak Peek

Postby Brother Floyd » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Blackash wrote:I just joined the game a few days ago, will I be eligible for the special items? Or did. i join to late?


You will receive the equipment and items. All players who create nicknames in the game before June 15th will get the rewards.
User avatar
Blackash
Green Gleaner
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Beta Player Reward Equipment - Sneak Peek

Postby Blackash » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Brother Floyd wrote:
Blackash wrote:I just joined the game a few days ago, will I be eligible for the special items? Or did. i join to late?


You will receive the equipment and items. All players who create nicknames in the game before June 15th will get the rewards.



YEEHA!!!!! :smoking3: :smoking3:
User avatar
Blackash
Green Gleaner
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Beta Player Reward Equipment - Sneak Peek

Postby Blackash » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Just a guess on two of the five items, a telephone with two hands shaking in front of it. A item that gives a bonus to weed deals?

A pot leaf necklace that gives discount on seeds or grow equipment?

Return to “Archived Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests