Water Bottle Costs?

Brother Floyd
Site Admin

Water Bottle Costs?

Postby Brother Floyd » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:57 pm

It's currently looking like ultimately the water bottle use will cost $1 per spray when used with any strain of plant. This provides a cheap removal of the dehydration plague effect along with providing a chance a gaining a level of resistance to the plague dehydration plague effect. Makes the dehydration an easy one to handle which should allow players to stack equipment towards other plague types.
Blackash
Green Gleaner

Re: WTF Water Bottle Costs?

Postby Blackash » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Thank you!!!
Blackash
Green Gleaner

Postby Blackash » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:55 pm

I like the spray bottles going to $1 a spray, but wont this make the plumbing farm gear book pretty much worthless? I mean if the cost of removing drought plaque is between $1-3 dollars why buy the book? Maybe you could replace it with a more expensive book that increases chance of yield,quality or grow time buffs.
Brother Floyd
Site Admin

Postby Brother Floyd » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:24 am

Blackash wrote:I like the spray bottles going to $1 a spray, but wont this make the plumbing farm gear book pretty much worthless? I mean if the cost of removing drought plaque is between $1-3 dollars why buy the book? Maybe you could replace it with a more expensive book that increases chance of yield,quality or grow time buffs.

Yes it does make the Plumber's Handbook not worth it in costs, though having less dehydration plague effects to remove is less tapping overall. Lots more Farm Gear, Grow Room Equipment and Gizmos are planned to be added every month or so along holiday event additions, so they'll be more options as the game progress in what to use.

Return to “Archived Announcements”