Regular farmer with ideas for future updates

Let us know what you think should be added, changed and enhanced.
Evanmac
Leaf Laborer

Regular farmer with ideas for future updates

Postby Evanmac » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:01 am

Aside from just asking for bigger apartments for more plants, I don't really like that I can just plant my seeds and not check on them for days and nothing happens.. Same goes for the plants themselfs. I plant them and I can do nothing for 5 days straight. If I come back they will just need a few simple touch ups and I'm good to go.. I feel like if you don't stop to water them or cure them at least twice for the higher ranks and once for the middle ranks, they should die while your away. Something I would like to see is when I trim my plant you could add some kind of animation where something falls off or just a stupid snip animation at all happens because I never trim my plant until I'm harvesting it, I'd like to have a reason to trim it.Also there is a few strains that allow me to see full details on the plant while other give me no details, and finally all the plants basically look the same.. I can obviously tell that they look different in minor ways apart from that one colorful one, but maybe giving them more detail wouldn't be too much to ask. Great game, keep updates coming and I will probably start competing for #1 of the week in all category's.. And winning :P
Caviness32
Leaf Laborer

Re: Regular farmer with ideas for future updates

Postby Caviness32 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:17 am

Great post big man and thoughtful updates!!

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”