NOOB WALKTHOUGH * REVISED*

Converse with other growers about your crops, cash and gear while sharing tips.
IGroDro
Shwag Sharecropper

Re: NOOB WALKTHOUGH * REVISED*

Postby IGroDro » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:40 am

Tigas wrote:So only fix plants for problems on last % of the grow is that?

Nice guide again ;)

NO. i made a punctuation error that made it seem thats what i was saying. the only problem you DO NOT FIX TILL END is your Fert Plague. every other plague fix right away
Put this in your bong and RIP IT!
Tigas
Green Gleaner

Postby Tigas » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Ahh :) thanks then :drunk:
Bikerprincess
Leaf Laborer

Postby Bikerprincess » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 am

Awesome guide... sure wishing I had come on the forums before starting now...lol *forehead slap*
NEVER argue with a woman holding a torque wrench.
aznprodgy
Leaf Laborer

Postby aznprodgy » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

this is a great beginners guide, thanks for this!
Tigas
Green Gleaner

Postby Tigas » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Ok im lvl 1.5 and im planting skunk 7 well is a dam nightmare , all the time buying ferti A or B to remove Nutricion problems , removing fungs and bugs all the time , is a nightmare , when i plant this i have 1300$ now at 60% i have 500$ ..

skunk 7 is a dam nightmare at lvl 1.5 ... this are taking my money :( :( :( , im doing something bad? This 4 plants will give profit to pay 1k$ of problems?
TheOnion
Cannabis Clodhopper

Postby TheOnion » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Tigas wrote:Ok im lvl 1.5 and im planting skunk 7 well is a dam nightmare , all the time buying ferti A or B to remove Nutricion problems , removing fungs and bugs all the time , is a nightmare , when i plant this i have 1300$ now at 60% i have 500$ ..

skunk 7 is a dam nightmare at lvl 1.5 ... this are taking my money :( :( :( , im doing something bad? This 4 plants will give profit to pay 1k$ of problems?

I agree. I tried that once. Big pain in the dick. Thank god I only planted 2 of the 4 as skunk 7.
Tigas
Green Gleaner

Postby Tigas » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:23 am

Well i crash like 1200$ by now... Plant skunk 7 before lvl 4 is a crime dont do it you will have a dam huge problems all the time ..

Allmost all at 100% i only crash 1200$ by now , só back to lvl 2 seeds " im lvl 1.5 "
IGroDro
Shwag Sharecropper

Postby IGroDro » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

I have 1.8 growskill growing 4 skunk 7 plants.....not running into too many issues.....maybe ur having a bad run? I'm also using three ionizers and no farm equip....again what works for me may not work for you but I have had no major issues with skunk. Just remember use fert a. U said earlier u used fert b and that's probably y u dnt hve any money. You probably tried to boost ur plant and used all ur cash on fert. Re read the walk thru bro the guide is clear on how to do it
Put this in your bong and RIP IT!
TheOnion
Cannabis Clodhopper

Postby TheOnion » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:54 pm

IGroDro wrote:I have 1.8 growskill growing 4 skunk 7 plants.....not running into too many issues.....maybe ur having a bad run? I'm also using three ionizers and no farm equip....again what works for me may not work for you but I have had no major issues with skunk. Just remember use fert a. U said earlier u used fert b and that's probably y u dnt hve any money. You probably tried to boost ur plant and used all ur cash on fert. Re read the walk thru bro the guide is clear on how to do it

Yes but your noob walk through kind of indicated you can pull that off from the start. Someone at 1.2 grow skill will go broke growing 4 skunk 7 plants. Once they get 2 or 3 grows under their belts skunk 7 could be attempted. 1 seed anyway.
Tigas
Green Gleaner

Postby Tigas » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:40 pm

IGroDro wrote:I have 1.8 growskill growing 4 skunk 7 plants.....not running into too many issues.....maybe ur having a bad run? I'm also using three ionizers and no farm equip....again what works for me may not work for you but I have had no major issues with skunk. Just remember use fert a. U said earlier u used fert b and that's probably y u dnt hve any money. You probably tried to boost ur plant and used all ur cash on fert. Re read the walk thru bro the guide is clear on how to do it

Nop , i use Fert A because is cheaper.
And i dont try to boost my plants only use fert to remove problems.
Skunk7 to low 2< rating is very bad dont recoment to anyone...

Return to “Weed Farmer Discussion”