NEW RECIPES in S-MART !!!!!

Converse with other growers about your crops, cash and gear while sharing tips.
Charvel
Bud Breeder

NEW RECIPES in S-MART !!!!!

Postby Charvel » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:29 pm

I was just trying to answer a question for the guy that posted the "new icons?" thread and went to the stores for referance. The S-Mart has new recipies.

New recipes:

Smart Actuator
Smart Motor
Smart Pump
Auto Feeder
Auto Sprayer
Auto-tender

the Auto Feeder, Auto Sprayer, and Auto-tender are listed in weed bus also, but the price is way to high.

Now we have something to do! I havent even tried opening any of them yet. Ive known about them for less than 5 min.
Friday 4:30 pm PST
:gold leaf:

UPDATE 5:15 pm :
Smart Actuator, Smart Motor, Smart Pump are crafted components for making the Auto Feeder, Auto Sprayer, and Auto-tender.
The crafting works. The skill level is level 2 so I got more "failed to craft" messages than the remedy crafting.

BIG BUMMER!!! The control shed is not open.
You can put the Auto Feeder, Auto Sprayer, and Auto-tender in gizmo sections of grow rooms.
The icons for Auto Feeder, Auto Sprayer, and Auto-tender are just question marks.

Hopefully sooner than later all will be turned on. :gold leaf:
Feel free to use my referral code QAUYHSEV to receive in game bonus weed bucks!

How Do You Grow? Chapter ONE

How Do You Grow? Chapter TWO

Due to signature limitations I have moved drop items lists to my new book.
Out2lunch
Griffa Grower

Re: NEW RECIPES in S-MART !!!!!

Postby Out2lunch » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Woo new toys to play with...

When i was chipping my plants earlier I was thinking to myself that the icons had changed for the nuts and bug sprays etc but then I thought I muddy not have been looking properly.

So they have changed... Great job brothers...

:hippie:
Referral Code FMYNFRHY gain bonus' now!

Overgrown What plants drop
Strains Guide

Beta Devices - Nexus 7 & Samsung Galaxy S3

Support@weed-farmer.com
Weedom
Leaf Laborer

Postby Weedom » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:29 am

Where are the recipes for other things to craft with all these components in game? Like bubble bags, butane, electrical stuff for days.
Is there a way to input components and discover a recipe without buying or that isn't for sale? Sure its nice flipping repair concoctions for $500 but I need to lvl these skills and don't see how with 2 recipes per trade.
mhasan
Herb Harvester

Postby mhasan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:28 am

Weedom wrote:Where are the recipes for other things to craft with all these components in game? Like bubble bags, butane, electrical stuff for days.
Is there a way to input components and discover a recipe without buying or that isn't for sale? Sure its nice flipping repair concoctions for $500 but I need to lvl these skills and don't see how with 2 recipes per trade.

There is no way you can discover a recipe. In other hand you should sell all the items that's not belong to any recipe.
Use My Referral Code: SWKCVNSH
Galaxy Nexus JB 4.2.2
:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

Return to “Weed Farmer Discussion”