Are you happy with this release ?

Converse with other growers about your crops, cash and gear while sharing tips.

Like the Full Version

Yes
56%
No
44%

Total votes: 9
mhasan
Herb Harvester

Are you happy with this release ?

Postby mhasan » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Please share your opinion.
Last edited by mhasan on Fri May 17, 2013 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Use My Referral Code: SWKCVNSH
Galaxy Nexus JB 4.2.2
:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
Charvel
Bud Breeder

Re: Are you happy with this release ?

Postby Charvel » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:41 pm

I have elsewhere...lol
Everybody probably knows how i feel. Im getting over it tho. Need a few more days to finish cooling off.
Feel free to use my referral code QAUYHSEV to receive in game bonus weed bucks!

How Do You Grow? Chapter ONE

How Do You Grow? Chapter TWO

Due to signature limitations I have moved drop items lists to my new book.
forest666
Leaf Laborer

Postby forest666 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Maybe those who vote 'No' can post a comment why they are not happy.

I'm happy with every new release as it fix many bugs reported by users. But I'm just a programmer who knows that even release version (no, I don't mean beta version) is still full of bugs. And after-release version has 2x more bugs. Service pack will fix all of the previous bugs, but has new bugs you didn't ever see.

Do you remember what your life is about. Are you perfect every day? You didn't do any mistake? Would it be perfect day if everyone was perfect?

It's all about you, users, to fix the game - report the bugs, brothers will fix them, and you'll enjoy it much more.

If I was an ordinary user, I'd say "Give me all money I paid for your game, it's not beta version. It's 1.0, why it's still full of bugs?"
After 1-2 weeks Brothers' say: "Many of the bugs are fixed, some of the remaining bugs will be fixed later asap."
What's the answer? "FU and give me all money I paid for your game. It was so expensive, I couldn't afford 4 beers. It's useless even for spamming other users with referral codes because I don't get a real weed for them, I must buy the real weed for real many. So what's your game for?" or "Ok, I enjoy playing even with those bugs <a list of 48 bugs here>. They suck, but I'm still looking forward to the times when WFO will be the best MMO game ever. When you switched-on the smoke out/world adventures, the game is in other dimension. Carry on!"

:rasta:
Out2lunch
Griffa Grower

Postby Out2lunch » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:24 pm

I'm not totally happy with this release add I lost all my start up cash didn't get outdoor plot, lost access to all my weedbucks, so I started with $1000 so I will not ever get the chance now to compete for top of the boards so not much point in playing now...

:hippie:
Referral Code FMYNFRHY gain bonus' now!

Overgrown What plants drop
Strains Guide

Beta Devices - Nexus 7 & Samsung Galaxy S3

Support@weed-farmer.com
Charvel
Bud Breeder

Postby Charvel » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:08 am

Hey O2L, did you submit a request? The new notice sounds like they are swamped but doing something about it.

Out2lunch
Griffa Grower

Postby Out2lunch » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:28 am

Yes Ive sent 2, from a few days ago, so I might hear today...

We shall see...

Saying that one of my toons is now 3rd on the leader boards for wealth, so Ive worked out how the top guy has $500000+...

Using Worm Castings & The other nute form the Weedbus can fert into the 1000's%...

Ive got a few screenshots but ive left my phone at home. Basically 1 Big Pine Cone netted me $300k... But then I ran out of the starter weekbucks.

:hippie:

Strains Guide

Support@weed-farmer.com
Charvel
Bud Breeder

Postby Charvel » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:13 am

I figured that out 1day before reset. Worm casting + bat guano. Ran up to 9900+ % and netted way over 2million off 1 humbolt trainwreck. Not very realistic. Garunteed no burn and no max out. If we ever get all those weedbux back the boards are going to have some very large numbers.

And your the one that bummped me to #5 lol.. but i still have a few weedbux left.

miklo
Leaf Laborer

Postby miklo » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:36 am

I am happy with it. Although harder to get seeds an trimmings to craft since you have to have weed bucks or for timming but the challenge is always good.
Referral code: BRUYSKYZ
Charvel
Bud Breeder

Postby Charvel » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:59 pm

You do understand that not all items are working right? As a beta update, sure, we would all be happy. But this was a game release. It should have been a finished product. It feels like a continuation of beta and it has been written by the brothers that there will be no more resets.
For this reason alone, How could you be happy with it still having so many bugs?

Out2lunch
Griffa Grower

Postby Out2lunch » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Charvel wrote:You do understand that not all items are working right? As a beta update, sure, we would all be happy. But this was a game release. It should have been a finished product. It feels like a continuation of beta and it has been written by the brothers that there will be no more resets.
For this reason alone, How could you be happy with it still having so many bugs?

Pots / ionizers / quality bongs do not affect the quality price. For that reason alone I want thus stuff working and then some.

Apart from the date there was neason for this game to be made gold is a full release. As far too much doesnt actually work, and hasn't for a very long time.

The fact the brothers have made and released an iOS version without fixing fire issues with the droid version saddens me.

Yes there should be an iOS version, its good for everyone. But unless the game actually works as it should then that's just not right. So most of the dev time in the last 8 months must have gone on porting the product. If it went through the code test by apple it must be a superior product as apple don't stand sir substandard code. Its 100x harder to get apple approval that to get Google approval.

So I say WTF the $70,000 that us droid users have spent on substandard game code has paid for a polished correct coded iOS product. This makes me a tad sad and quite angry.

:(

Strains Guide

Support@weed-farmer.com

Return to “Weed Farmer Discussion”