question..

Converse with other growers about your crops, cash and gear while sharing tips.
User avatar
Ddeem94
Leaf Laborer
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 7:23 am
Contact:

question..

Postby Ddeem94 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:46 pm

Aight whats what cheapest way to make plants go fast?? I just bought my second place and I want my plants to grow fast.
Use my referral code AFVOXBFA
User avatar
Charvel
Bud Breeder
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:32 pm
Contact:

Re: question..

Postby Charvel » Thu May 30, 2013 2:34 am

The FASTEST possible is using the weedbux item MH / HPS combo lights. Each light reduces grow time by 10%. If you stack 3 combo lights in your gizmo section, you would get a 30% time reduction. Transplanting into Rockwool gives you another 10% reduction for a total of 40% reduction in grow time.

If you dont have weedbux or just want to save them, your other option is $800 ea. game cash for Co2 systems. Each Co2 is a 5% reduction. Stack 3 of them for a 15% reduction plus the rockwool for a total of 25% reduction in grow time.

Your most expensive option is Fertilizer C.
There is also weedbux item SUPER T Fetilizer.
I do not recomend either of the fertilizers. They are just to pricey.
Feel free to use my referral code QAUYHSEV to receive in game bonus weed bucks!

How Do You Grow? Chapter ONE

How Do You Grow? Chapter TWO

Due to signature limitations I have moved drop items lists to my new book.
User avatar
Ddeem94
Leaf Laborer
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 7:23 am
Contact:

Re: question..

Postby Ddeem94 » Thu May 30, 2013 7:19 am

Aight thank u im going to give those lights a shot..and I have another question the number above my gizmos and like my pump and stuff and do they do
Use my referral code AFVOXBFA
User avatar
Cocainus
Leaf Laborer
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 11:45 am
Contact:

Re: question..

Postby Cocainus » Thu May 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Ddeem94 wrote:Aight thank u im going to give those lights a shot..and I have another question the number above my gizmos and like my pump and stuff and do they do


The numbers show how much water and light is in use by your plants.

Return to “Weed Farmer Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest