burn Salve Liquid ?

Converse with other growers about your crops, cash and gear while sharing tips.
TheSuper
Leaf Laborer

burn Salve Liquid ?

Postby TheSuper » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:48 am

When does Burn Salve Liquird actually become beneficial to use. I'm growing queen and spending $500 just doesn't seem like I'd make it back from the one plant. I sold the burnt plant for $800, which is typically what i get? Does burn really effect the plant value? :green leaf: :shroom: :green leaf:
"The Grass is Greener on the Other Side"
romparoomkev
Leaf Laborer

Re: burn Salve Liquid ?

Postby romparoomkev » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:06 am

I find it usefull when you craft it not buy it.. I get the free weedbuxs from the questions than I use the weedbuxs to buy the craft supplies for the burn salve and then I craft it now that I'm at 3.0 level cooking I craft it just about every time now too

Or you can grow the I think it's called Jamaican something and trim it like crazy cause it drops grade d items
Referral code is OWALLDUU
BongSmoker
Shwag Sharecropper

Re: burn Salve Liquid ?

Postby BongSmoker » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:20 pm

romparoomkev wrote:Or you can grow the I think it's called Jamaican something and trim it like crazy cause it drops grade d items

I find the best (although a relative noob) trim the crap outta Big Pinecone to get Burn salve craft items. Jamaican Stout works as well but I generally get better yields from BPC.
Please consider using my referal code EOHJLDZH to get yourself 200 Free weedbucks in game: On Main Menu -> press More -> than press referral & enter code.
(TIP: invest 50 of it on getting burn recipe to help max profits)
Thanks and enjoy your growing

Return to “Weed Farmer Discussion”