ghost forum

Help with account transfers, your hardware and personal account support issues.
cloro
Shwag Sharecropper

ghost forum

Postby cloro » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:16 pm

This forum is dead' only two guys send a message. A lot of SIMPLE bugs post in this forum months ago are in the game TODAY. FUCKIN support dontmessage back at email, i think that growbrothers, after 10000 game sold must move fuckin ass for the people. Im boring, i send a report with my friends at playstore. 1 Starx10000.
My code is yjzcxujf thanks:)
Out2lunch
Griffa Grower

Re: ghost forum

Postby Out2lunch » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:09 am

Thanks for your imput mate...

Remember this is a beta, not a final product, we are playing to find the bugs.

:hippie:
Referral Code FMYNFRHY gain bonus' now!

Overgrown What plants drop
Strains Guide

Beta Devices - Nexus 7 & Samsung Galaxy S3

Support@weed-farmer.com
cloro
Shwag Sharecropper

Postby cloro » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:18 am

But you repeat ever the same message? Answer at the other message, i sent a lot of emai At support but nothing. YOU WORK FOR GROW BROS? I open a post called IPLAY AN ALPHA VERSION?. ANSWER WITH LOGIC MESSAGE, and dont repeat ever the same no sense message.

We play for FinD a bugs? are you kidding me? i spent 4,50, grow bros bros dont fix nothing, bug found 4 months ago, with over 10000 download? but you are serious when post this bullshit?
Out2lunch
Griffa Grower

Postby Out2lunch » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Yes I am serious when I post that, as it needs to be said.

You knew FULL well when you purchased the game that it was a beta.

Ive played many finished games where bugs are over 2 years old and they are still in the game. EG World Of Warcraft is full of legacy bugs.

Thats is they way of things.

:hippie:
Referral Code FMYNFRHY gain bonus' now!

Overgrown What plants drop
Strains Guide

Beta Devices - Nexus 7 & Samsung Galaxy S3

Support@weed-farmer.com
cloro
Shwag Sharecropper

Postby cloro » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:26 pm

This game is not a beta version. Just make little research, in this conditions this game is a pre Alpha version. If you sell a game in this condition in other place, dont know, xboxlive for example, you havent a chanche. I hope that the people open eyes...ahlast thing, delete support link in your sign, because is a fake. A lot people sen email for a lot of bugs, or for understand why this gamc mone is developed at 30%, but nothing..
lilo
Green Gleaner

Postby lilo » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:38 pm

Yes this forum is dead, By chance i have not see any bug in my game but a better forum will be nice.

I also think for 5$ is a good deal but we need a better community for helping the other buyers or just
a lounge for chill!

And yes i only see one member here active, Is bad in my case i need ref in game and ask my friends to buy
the game but they told me is dead because of the forum. Now i will wait for a fuckin wile to have weed buck!
Referral Code LCNANZVW
Brother Franklin
Site Admin

Postby Brother Franklin » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:37 am

I answer customer support requests as much as I can, and it is every day that I do it. I maintain this forum because Brother Floyd, who is no longer with the company, said it was a good idea. There aren't posts to this forum every day, but there are posts . . . I know, I manage this forum too. We also have spammers on this forum . . a whole lot of them. Sometimes I can't clean them up every single day, but I've been on really on top of it for months now.

So people look at this forum, don't see much activity, and decide the game is dead? For your information, over 10,000 unique players play Weed Farmer Classic every single day. Over 7,500 play Overgrown, and over 6,000 play Homegrown . . . daily. We have over 150,000 paid customers across all titles, and have over 500,000 pirates who have played the game over the years . . . .

Dead game? Then why am I always paying bandwidth overages at the co-location provider?

Want to know what is REALLY killing the game? Pirates. Spammers. Google Play. . . in that order.

Reading what you wrote makes me want to take the whole forum down as it seems to be serving the reverse of it's purpose.
lilo
Green Gleaner

Postby lilo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:26 pm

This forum is good,also is good to see spammer out of the forum.
Yes i see now, a better place.
I am also surprised of the numbers of players, is great.
Me honestly i am very happy of my game and to be here.

Thanks Admin for the info.
Referral Code LCNANZVW

Return to “Customer Support”