HTC ONE

Help with account transfers, your hardware and personal account support issues.
Ganjaman33
Leaf Laborer

HTC ONE

Postby Ganjaman33 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:04 am

I buy WFO In playstore for my HTC ONE, it ran flawlessly.
my phone broke and I got a new HTC ONE.
When I tried to download the app again in playstore came a message:
Your phone not compartibel with Weedfarmer Overgrown. WHY ??????
Please Help me i love the game :wfgreenthumb:
Referral Code JUMBSRWE !!!
DarkEuphoria
Leaf Laborer

Re: HTC ONE

Postby DarkEuphoria » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:13 am

We have had many issues with the HTC One. A few months ago, most of our 1-star ratings were coming from HTC One users, complaining about bugs I could not replicate as I do not have an HTC One. Eventually, I had no choice but to block the device. If any users are in South Florida, near Miami Beach, and have an HTC One that I could use to debug the phone, I'd treat for lunch at the nice Italian place down the block. . . otherwise, it's wait until I have enough money to buy one . . . which will be another few months as I already own over a dozen devices for development testing and can't afford to buy all the new ones as they come out. Too bad HTC decided to go off the beaten path when it comes to their implementation of Android.

That is a reply from Brother Franklin. This was quite recent and I was disappointed to hear this. But there is still hope for the HTC One as Brother Franklin mentiones at the bottom of his reply. So we are going to just have to sit tight and wait. There is nothing we can currently do about it man. :smoking5:

All the best,
Dark

P.S. I know your feel dude :drunk:

Return to “Customer Support”