duplicate items in inventory???? HELP!!!

Help with account transfers, your hardware and personal account support issues.
Avon333
Leaf Laborer

duplicate items in inventory???? HELP!!!

Postby Avon333 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Hi, so i've had this problem on Overgrown for a while now, and its pretty much to the point that i'm gonna have to stop playingnow if it cant be fixed. So basically if i try to purchase fert y, it purchaces and adds a new icon for that quanity. The problem is i cant use or sell it at all. Also for some reason if i get super y fert, it is also ineffective. As of now i 've got 10+ seperate icons for y fert, rangeing in quanity from 1 to 999.... all useless. Oh and no matter which one i select it shows the quanity of whatevrr the last purchase was...???? I have no idea how to fix it, or if it can be fixed.
Can anyone help me with this? I'd appreciate any thoughts, ideas, or help. THAnks Alot.
Avon.b.333@gmail.com
ARSilva13
Leaf Laborer

Re: duplicate items in inventory???? HELP!!!

Postby ARSilva13 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:27 am

There is a solution, it appears that the server just treats it like its not there or something but to get rid of the duplicate item, just go to the grow store or wherever you bought the item and sell it for "0 quantity" it should resolve the problem and you can use that item again. Happy growing and smoking :smoking3:

Return to “Customer Support”