Wanting to get Weed Farmer so badly...

A place for conversation unrelated to Weed Farmer.
Dizzasta
Green Gleaner

Wanting to get Weed Farmer so badly...

Postby Dizzasta » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:17 am

I've been trying to get people to use my referral code on an app on my Android called Junowallet to get Weed Farmer. Before I continue I would like to apologise if advertising is not allowed on the forums here, I can't seem to find the rules anywhere.(Please refer me to the page if there is one)
Junowallet is an application that allows users to earn Junocredits which can be used to buy gift cards online in the app. It works as I have bought and reedemed an Itunes and Google Play Store gift card. Junocredits can be earned by completing tasks and inviting people. Hence this post. Those who are interested and want to help me out, go to the app store on your android or Ios phone then look for Junowallet(It might be called BambooWallet on the IOS). When installed, open the app and after registering for an account, you will be prompted to enter an invite code, use mine "JY1008333" which will give you a $0.25 head start. Then begin by installing apps, completing tasks to earn credits. After earning $0.50 by installing apps, I earn $0.50 which will help me to be closer to my goal of getting a $10 Google Play Store gift card to buy both versions of Weed Farmer :D .
Please give it a try and you might be on your way to getting a gift card of your choice for free! Thanks for reading this post and thanks to anyone who helps me reach my goal.
Help me out and use my referral code "FMYNFRHY" to earn Weed Bucks for both of us. Thanks =)
Out2lunch
Griffa Grower

Re: Wanting to get Weed Farmer so badly...

Postby Out2lunch » Wed May 01, 2013 2:01 am

Hi there and welcome to the forums.

Interesting way to get the funding for the game.

Good luck with it.

:hippie:
Referral Code FMYNFRHY gain bonus' now!

Overgrown What plants drop
Strains Guide

Beta Devices - Nexus 7 & Samsung Galaxy S3

Support@weed-farmer.com
Dizzasta
Green Gleaner

Re: Wanting to get Weed Farmer so badly...

Postby Dizzasta » Wed May 01, 2013 3:14 am

Out2lunch wrote:Hi there and welcome to the forums.

Interesting way to get the funding for the game.

Good luck with it.

:hippie:

Yeah I really don't want to pirate the game. Can't wait to buy the game :D :D
Help me out and use my referral code "FMYNFRHY" to earn Weed Bucks for both of us. Thanks =)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”