Overgrown on HTC ONE

Help with account transfers, your hardware and personal account support issues.
DarkEuphoria
Leaf Laborer

Overgrown on HTC ONE

Postby DarkEuphoria » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:13 am

Want to get the game from Google Play. However when I access page it says that the game is not compatible on my Device. Im pretty sure that my HTC One is over a 1.6 therefore I am slightly confused.

Thanks for Any Help offered.
Dark :flyhigh: :flyhigh: :flyhigh: :flyhigh: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2:
Brother Franklin
Site Admin

Re: Overgrown on HTC ONE

Postby Brother Franklin » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:02 am

We have had many issues with the HTC One. A few months ago, most of our 1-star ratings were coming from HTC One users, complaining about bugs I could not replicate as I do not have an HTC One. Eventually, I had no choice but to block the device. If any users are in South Florida, near Miami Beach, and have an HTC One that I could use to debug the phone, I'd treat for lunch at the nice Italian place down the block. . . otherwise, it's wait until I have enough money to buy one . . . which will be another few months as I already own over a dozen devices for development testing and can't afford to buy all the new ones as they come out. Too bad HTC decided to go off the beaten path when it comes to their implementation of Android.
DarkEuphoria
Leaf Laborer

Postby DarkEuphoria » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:34 am

Thanks a lot brother Franklin. I can understand that most of these f**kers that pirate the game have become a royal pain for you guys, I also know that you guys understand that you have a massive fan base on android and for that I thank you greatly. I also thank you for the support that you give android gamers. I know of quite a few people on HTC one that would love the overgrown version. Therefore we cannot wait for the release of overgrown for the HTC one. As for these 1 start ratings they can go and f**k themselves this game is legendary and is worthy of 5 stars all round. I will be anxiously waiting and following these forums until the release of overgrown on the HTC one.

I wish you the best of luck in you endeavors.
Dark

P.s. excuse my French. :flyhigh:
DarkEuphoria
Leaf Laborer

Postby DarkEuphoria » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:22 pm

So no reply to the HTC One emails. I have been offering help to the Grow Brothers for quite some time to help them Debug the HTC so that they could get Overgrown working on it but no reply. I understand that they are busy people with all the developments on the already working Overgrown to be done but a reply would be nice. I guess I'd feel less insulted if I got a reply saying "no we don't need your help" rather than getting no reply at all. As a big fan of this game and this community I wanted overgrown to work on my device. I didn't want anything in return for helping them, just for the game to work on my device and yet nothing.

Your Friend in just being here,
Dark

P.S. Even a small reply would be nice. Cheers :?
Brother Franklin
Site Admin

Postby Brother Franklin » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Apologies for the delay in reply, we were rolling out both an update for Apple (didn't go as planned) and Weed Bucks (hopefully went as planned). As far as the HTC One, we need the actual device in our office hooked up to Brother Franklin's computer. . . remote won't do. I didn't see that your offer included that, but I personally thank you for extending the offer in the first place. Offer still stands for a free lunch to who ever can bring an HTC One by our office for a couple of hours.
DarkEuphoria
Leaf Laborer

Postby DarkEuphoria » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:30 pm

You have made my day yet again brother Franklin. I thank you for the reply. As for coming to South Florida, that is a bit of a stretch both in funding and time. However I hope somebody shows up. Ill treat them to a free lunch at this nice Chinese place down the block when they are in London. As for the time being I hope everything is going well in your developments.

All the best,
Dark :rasta:
Zumie
Leaf Laborer

Postby Zumie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Well it looks as if this is the closest topic I am gonna find to the issue I really want to ask about....I am on an iPhone 4s or an iPad, just recently got started with HG on this device, however after reading up on the OG version of the game....how can one justify sticking to the older version!! So my question is, how the heck can I download the OG version of the game? Is it even possible??? Please let me know...fingers are crossed!
DarkEuphoria
Leaf Laborer

Postby DarkEuphoria » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Overgrown isn't currently compatible with the apple market. However from what I hear homegrown is working towards becoming the apple equivalent of overgrown. So keep waiting dude much like I am. Cannot wait for overgrown on HTC one.

Your friend in farming,
Dark
Brother Franklin
Site Admin

Postby Brother Franklin » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:12 pm

I've got one more set of patches to do for version 1.14 and I will open it up to HTC One. It is on the TOP of the list now as we just released 1.13 this afternoon, which was a substantial update for us. We know it is slow going but for the last three months it has been only I who has been maintaining all the code as well as starting multiple development efforts which you'll soon find out about. . . HTC One wait is to be measured in DAYS not WEEKS, and my personal apologies for the long delay.
Brother Franklin
Site Admin

Postby Brother Franklin » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:19 pm

We released version 1.15 and have added device support for the HTC One. All folks who have an HTC One and want to enjoy Weed Farmer OG can now do so. . . although we ask if you have any issues with our new font support system, please let us know by sending us a screen shot to support@weed-farmer.com. We never did get a device, but it worked in our emulator tests and on our other high resolution devices, so we are very hopeful it will work fine on the HTC One. Please let us know here if it is working out for you and if not, how.

The publish was made around 19:00 EST, so it will take another four to six hours to go live depending on where you live. Thanks for your patience while we fixed this troublesome issue.

Return to “Customer Support”